Welcome to the Community Request page for the Las Vegas Aces. As an active community participant, the Las Vegas Aces organization is dedicated to assisting community organizations that focus on non-profit 501(c)(3) groups and education programs in Southern Nevada. We are proud to support the efforts of non-profit organizations that make our communities a better place to work, live and play.
We are asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes each year. While we try to accommodate as many requests as possible, due to the high volume we receive, we simply cannot fulfill every request.
- Organizations are limited to one request form per year
- Organizations will be asked to provide the tax ID number associated with their 501c3
- Please submit your request no later than four (4) weeks prior to the event
- Requests must be submitted through our online system
The Las Vegas Aces do not grant donation requests for the following:
- Individual participation fundraisers (walk-a-thons, Team-in-Training, Relay for Life, etc.)
- We are unable to give to third party fundraisers or employee incentive programs (i.e. United Way, Relay for Life, Breast Cancer-3 Days, etc.) as we support these organizations directly.
- Third party requests or organizational campaigns
- Recreational activities (field trips, graduation nights, etc.)
- Political or religious groups
- Advocacy or special interest groups
- Travel funds, conference, seminars and workshops
- Videotape, film or audio productions
- We do not accept personal items to be autographed by the players or coaching staff
In order for your organization to be considered, please complete one of the request forms below. Donations and requests are fulfilled at the discretion of the Las Vegas Aces and are based on availability and inventory.