Las Vegas ACES: 12 Days of Giveaways
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Las Vegas ACES: 12 Days of Giveaways Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is subject to these Official Rules. By entering, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (as defined in Section 2), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Certain restrictions may apply. .
1.Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees, officers, directors, members and representatives of Sponsor and each of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their respective spouses, children and siblings) of each of the above and persons living in the same households of each of the above are ineligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Las Vegas Basketball Ventures, LLC, 6385 S Rainbow Blvd., Suite 500, Las Vegas, NV 89118 (“Sponsor”).
3. Timing: Sweepstakes entry period begins on December 7, 2020 at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on December 18, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Official Rule, each day begins at 12:00:01 a.m. PT and ends immediately before the following day begins (except for the last day of the Sweepstakes which ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on December 18, 2020). The Entry Period consists of twelve (12) separate daily online entry periods corresponding to the twelve (12) days of the Entry Period (each a “Daily Entry Period”).
4. How to Enter. No purchase necessary to enter or win: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (i) online via the Las Vegas Aces website, and (ii) via mail-in entry. Please note the specific entry deadlines for each method of entry.
Online: Visit lasvegasaces.com/12days or find the page via an official Las Vegas Aces social media account. Fill out your information (name, email address, phone number, zip code) as directed and submit the online form. To be eligible for a given Daily Entry Period, your online entry must be received by Sponsor on the corresponding day. Online entries submitted for a given Daily Entry Period are not eligible for any subsequent Daily Entry Period; if you wish to enter online for a chance to win a prize offered during a subsequent Daily Entry Period, you must submit a new online entry for that subsequent Daily Entry Period.
(ii) Mail-in Entry. To enter by mail, simply hand-print your full name, mailing address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code), email address (optional), and date of birth together with the “day” number of the days of Christmas (i.e., “Day 1”, “Day 2” … “Day 12”) for which you are submitting your entry on a 8.5” x 11” piece of paper inserted into a standard business envelope and mail it to: Las Vegas Aces, ATTN: Las Vegas Aces 12 Days of Giveaways Sweepstakes, 980 Kelly Johnson Drive, Suite 140, Las Vegas, NV 89119. The day number of the days of Christmas that you identify on your mail-in entry will be considered an entry for the corresponding Daily Entry Period (e.g., if you identify Day you’re your mail-in entry, your entry will be considered as an entry for the day 4 Daily Entry Period). You may only identify a single day (e.g., “Day 1”, “Day 2” , “Day 3” , etc.) on your mail-in entry, but you may submit multiple mail-in entries in accordance with these Official Rules. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 18, 2020 and received by Sponsor by 2:00 PM PT on December 23, 2020. Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.
Limits. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person per Daily Entry Period regardless of method of entry.. All entries in excess of the limits, or not in compliance with the requirements, described herein are ineligible and will be disqualified.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the allowed number of entries by using multiple/different , identities, registrations and logins, or any other similar methods or automated systems will void all of that entrant’s entries in excess of the stated entry limit and, in such situation, Sponsor reserves the right to also void that entrant’s initial entry and disqualify him/her from the entire Sweepstakes.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DATA CHARGES FOR ENTRIES VIA MOBILE DEVICE. If you enter the Sweepstakes via a mobile device, your wireless service provider’s data rates apply according to the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier. Each wireless carrier’s rate plan may vary, and entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. Mobile service may not be available everywhere in the US.
General. Entries which are late, lost, stolen, mutilated, invalid, damaged, unreadable, tampered with, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, generated by a script, macro or other automated/repetitive electronic means, mechanically reproduced, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. All requested information must be completed in English to be eligible. Each entry must be submitted separately.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: For each Daily Entry Period, on or about December 23, 2020 after 2:00 PM PT, there will be one (1) winner randomly selected from among all eligible entries received by representatives of Sponsor for that Daily Entry Period. Therefore, a total of twelve (12) winners will be selected for the Sweepstakes, one for each Daily Entry Period. The odds of winning the prize for a given Daily Entry Period depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for that Daily Entry Period. The selected potential winners will be notified promptly after selection by email sent to the email address used to enter this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not obligated to send another message. The selected potential winner will be required to respond to the notification within five (5) business days of the date notification was sent/attempted by Sponsor, with the required information or prize will be forfeited. The selected potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
Sponsor may require the selected potential winners to sign and return to Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”)to claim his/her prize. These documents return them to Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate winner(s).
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected potential winner may be disqualified (and may forfeit his/her prize), and an alternate winner may be randomly selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries if such selected potential winner (i) is unreachable or does not timely respond to any communication from Sponsor (or its designee) (or if a winner notification is returned as undeliverable), (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use a prize for any reason, (iii) fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period, and/or (iv) does not comply with these Official Rules. Forfeited prizes may not be awarded. In the event that a selected potential winner is disqualified and/or is unable to satisfy the requirements herein, Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to award the prize to an alternate winner (if necessary and time permitting) who successfully meets the requirements to receive a prize, but reserves the right to not award the prize after multiple efforts to identify an alternate winner (if any) who accepts the prize.
Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners, are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The selected potential winners may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be required to show a valid state issued driver’s license, government-issued identification or other identification (subject to Sponsor’s approval) as evidence of identity.
: A total of twleve (12) prizes are offered in this Sweepstakes (i.e., one for each of the twelve (12) Daily Entry Periods). The twelve (12) prize winners will receive:
Day 1 Winner: 2019 Team Signed Basketball (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $500)
Day 2 Winner: Liz Cambage Signed Shoe (ARV: $150)
Day 3 Winner: Las Vegas Basketball Sweatshirt (ARV: $75)
Day 4 Winner: Kayla McBride Signed All-Star Button & WNBA Socks (ARV: $150)
Day 5 Winner: 2019 Team Signed Game Basketball (ARV: $500)
Day 6 Winner: Aces All-Star Signed Basketball (ARV: $250)
Day 7 Winner: Angel McCoughtry Signed Mini Ball (ARV: $100)
Day 8 Winner: 3 #1’s Signed Basketball (ARV: $250)
Day 9 Winner: 2020 Team Signed Bradenton Postcard and Jackie Young Jersey (ARV: $300)
Day 10 Winner: Las Vegas Basketball Sweatshirt (ARV: $75)
Day 11 Winner: A’ja Wilson Signed ROY Bobblehead (ARV: $150)
Day 12 Winner: 2020 Team Signed Bradenton Postcard and A’ja Wilson Jersey (ARV: $300)
Total ARV of all prizes offered: $2,800
Limit one (1) prize per person. Each prize is non-transferable and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater retail value if a designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. The value of the prizes set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the ARV thereof, and the actual fair market value of the prizes will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion and will be final and binding and cannot be appealed. Actual value of prizes may vary based on time of stay and other factors. Each winner is responsible for reporting and payment of all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
No changes may be made by winners to prize details once any portion of arrangements has been made. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
7. Release and Limitation of Liability: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, CONSULTANTS, AND ANY OTHER COMPANIES PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, LOSS, DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES) AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND (AND AGREE TO WAIVE ANY SUCH CLAIMS, ETC.) RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES) OR RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY OF THE PRIZES AWARDED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, INVASION OF THE RIGHT OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY.
Releasees shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Releasees shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any persons.
Releasees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions which may limit or interfere with a participant’s ability to take part in the Sweepstakes; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or notices (including winner notifications, if applicable); (vi) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alternation of entry or other materials; (vii) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technical errors or omissions in any material associated with the Sweepstakes; and/or (viii) any injury, loss, costs, expenses or damages to persons or property (including, but not limited to, damage to any computer system or mobile device related to participation in, accessing or downloading information related to the Sweepstakes) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity.
If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes unless it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Sweepstakes.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, each winner agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor and its designees may, without any limitation or further compensation, use his or her name, voice, biographical data and/or likeness in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for any commercial purpose including, but not limited to, advertising and promoting the Sweepstakes or any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes sponsored by the Sponsor.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) should an error, virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or issue corrupt, restrict, prevent or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, to select the winner of a given prize from the remaining eligible non-suspect entries received for such prize prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, Sponsor determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards against one or more of the Releasees shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees (or other professionals’ fees); and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim and/or seek indirect, punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. By entering (or participating in any Sweepstakes-related activity), entrants (and others) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of federal, state and local courts located in Clark County, Nevada.
13. Official Rules: For a copy of these rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) to: Las Vegas Aces, ATTN: Las Vegas Aces 12 Days of Giveaways Sweepstakes 980 Kelly Johnson Drive, Suite 140, Las Vegas, NV 89119. All requests for the Official Rules must be received by June 25, 2021.
14. Winner List: For a prize winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Las Vegas Aces, ATTN: Las Vegas Aces 12 Days of Giveaways Sweepstakes 980 Kelly Johnson Drive, Suite 140, Las Vegas, NV 89119. All winner list requests must be received by June 25, 2021.