Calling all HIGH-ENERGY male and female dancers!
Are you ready to show your skills in front of thousands of screaming Las Vegas Aces fans at Mandalay Bay Event Center? Do you love dancing? Working with a team? Are you ready to be part of the INAUGURAL season of Las Vegas’ newest professional sports franchise?
If so, we want to see you at the Las Vegas Aces Hype Team audition. Read below and see what it takes to become a member.
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
This will be by invitation only, so please submit your photos, resume, video links and show us just how fabulous you truly are! Send your promo materials to:
- Must be 18 years of age by April 1, 2018
- If selected, dancers must be able to commit to and attend rehearsals twice a week throughout April through September.
- If selected, dancers must be available for home games throughout the months of May-September (preseason and postseason included). All dancers are expected to work all home games and requests for dates off are considered.
- If selected, dancers must have reliable transportation to rehearsals and games.
- Must be of good moral character.
- Candidates may be asked to attend an in-person interview prior to the announcement of the team.
Previous experience as an interactive entertainer or in other performance role (theatrical, sports, entertainment) preferred. Tumbling and gymnastics skills are a bonus, but not required! Outgoing personality with a sincere passion for sports and ability to display and sell that passion effectively.
What will the coach/judges look for during auditions?
Candidates will be judged on dance ability, style, strength and execution of choreography, energy and projection. This is just like participating in an interview for any other job. Be the best YOU that you can be!
Entertainment Plus Productions will be partnering with this new spectacular team! We are looking forward to seeing all of you at the audition and working with you in this first season of the Las Vegas Aces.